Sunday 28 February 2010

Parenthood fun!


Being a parent myself, it's always funny hearing the things your child comes out with. From experience I'd say that the terrible 2's has to be the worst. At that age they seem to be slightly too young to understand everything but yet old enough to run around causing havoc, at the same time questioning everything and everyone!

As today was a wet and raining day, me and the little one stayed in watching cartoons, playing, you know... the usual. At one point today the little one jumped on my shoulders and started playing with the old hair, she then starts asking me "daddy BUTTER!". For about ten minutes all I hear is "BUTTER daddy, BUTTER!!!", as she carried on running her hands through my hair. Eventually I figured out what she meant and realized she was referring to the greasiness of butter to the same texture as my hair!....... NICE!


After explaining it to her she agrees and then says "daddy's hair... YOK!".

I think it's time to wash my hair!........

Yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment