Friday 5 March 2010

I think I've gone.. CRAZY!!!... (PART 1)


Very excited today as me and my other half are going to watch the film 'The Crazies'. I've read quite a few reviews about it and all seem to be quite positive. I do like a bit of horror and gore now and then, especially on the big screen. I haven't seen the original, but I'm sure I will take a look at it as soon as I can, at least that way I can make a comparison on which is better.

Unfortunately this will be a short and quick post as we are leaving soon! but I will be posting the second part to this post tomorrow, giving my whole review on how the film turned out.


For those who haven't heard of it, I've added the official trailer below.


Note to self.. hold your breath when you think you're going to scream... (If all fails.. point to the one next to you!!!).

Yours,

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh, lemme know what it's like. I don't have high hopes to be honest, as the original wasn't anything special. But it should be fun none the less.

    ReplyDelete