Tuesday 9 March 2010

Special delivery!... MY ASS!!!


Trying to hold your anger in can sometimes be hard. On the outside you may look happy/normal or just fine, but inside you could be burning with rage just wanting to shout out at the reason that's made you mad!

So... what's ticked me off today? The dam postal service! I'm not talking about the Royal Mail (although yes sometimes they can be of annoyance), I'm talking about private couriers. Now I may be mistaken and it could just be the people at the other end (I'm talking about customer service), but I feel at some point they all play a part in it.

So you have a package delivered to your door but you're not home, you call up
using the details left on the piece of card they have left behind (that is to say if they have even left one). You arrange a new time for the package to be delivered but this time as you know you won't be in anytime during the week, you decide to deliver it to another address where you're certain someone will be there to take and sign for the package. You wait and wait and by the time a day over has passed you call up again (this is what PEE's me off), you say to them your package hasn't arrived, where is it and can I get it redelivered. The people reply with they have tried on this day, that day and yardy de dar but the astonishing part of all this is that they delivered it not to the NEW address you have arranged with them, but to the same address you already mentioned you weren't going to be at. Seriously!!! The fact this happens not once but twice is outrageous!!! What is the point in me calling up to rearrange a new delivery time/address if you're just going to post it to the same address as before. I can only blame the stupid system which they must have or the fact that they are just mind numbingly stupid!

OK, I feel slightly better but come on, is it that difficult to send one box from one address to another noting that the other address is just across the road from the original address.

I hate couriers, I hate the courier and I hate the post office! (Sorry Royal Mail but you play apart in it too...).


Yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment