Wednesday 3 March 2010

The Jerk in the seat next to me..


Some strange and nasty news 'came' across me today. I don't know what it is, but the quote "When you got to go, you got to go!", shouldn't mean go now whilst on a plane with 200 people next to you!

It was said that a 34-year-old Delaware man was arrested yesterday after
masturbating and exposing himself to a female passenger. Firstly, duuuuude... not cool! Luckily the lady didn't actually catch the gentleman rub one out, but she did hear "a swishing sound" (pull one of your cheeks back and forth and you'll get the idea). So the woman noticed some "fumbling underneath a blanket" the obvious telltale signs were all there, "eyes were closed and his hands moved around his groin area," underneath a "blanket pulled up to his waist." The woman, clearly not a fan of spontaneous softcore, went to move seats and "saw him holding his erect penis," at which point he said, "You caught me."

You would have to applaud his honesty, You caught me! but it does make the mind ponder on why and how you would think one could get away with it. I can't imagine the expression on his face when he realized that he'd been caught but then again... I don't think I'd want to.

*NOTE: Please note that most of the story was quoted from the article I read which can he found below.


http://jezebel.com/5484114/man-arrested-for-jerking-off-in+flight

Next time you're thinking of joining the one-man Mile High club, try some place more quiet and deserted. Here's a hint.. try a library! (supposedly happens a lot)
.

Yours,

1 comment: